The Doctor and the Dalek The Doctor and the Dalek

um..

if it got thrown off the first time around....it should probably be thrown off this time too....Try to slow down the text a little...and make it longer.....

forevers not so long forevers not so long

beautiful

loved the artwork and the music. Keep it up! ^^ d

Amazing Agent Amazing Agent

awesome

loved it! Especially the twist ending ^^

Ninja Battle Ninja Battle

nice

this is funnier than the expected awesome ninja battle i expected.... but still great ^^

kazoodac responds:

haha yeah I know...although it wasn't really intended to be funny, it did turn out that way. Oh well. ;)

Vijiwijifijimon! pt 7 Vijiwijifijimon! pt 7

must have moar!!!!!

hilarious series!!! loved it 10/10 for all!!! make some more!! and if you have time, make a series for digimon!!! Woot! Vijiwijifijimon for the win!!!!

INTRO to movie never made INTRO to movie never made

loved

loved the intro part. I think you should finish the movie if you ever get a chance. Hopefully the story is better than the 5 seconds of sleeping. More of the beginning intro hopefully ^^

Angora responds:

It was supposed to be about 30-45 minutes altogether, coming in 3 parts. Storyline was quite well planned... I fancy making human-like personalities, no "I'm cool and you can't touch me, uh-huh" kinds :). Heh. Maybe I'll finish one time, but I doubt it. I have last year of high school soon, and then univ, so.... no time >_>.

Vampiric Wit Vampiric Wit

good

loved the story. Some of the animation could have been smoother, but still great!

Rage of Settra: Part 1 Rage of Settra: Part 1

good

it was very good. nice amount of detail. only thing that i think you could work on is blood and fire. They conveyed the point, but it looked like you were going for a semi realistic video, and the blood and fire kinda killed it for me...also, the battle animations could have been longer....a lot longer

Brown-Acid responds:

I think i got carried way too much with detail in this movie.........i keep forgetting that flash is a 2D program and not 3D

my work will only get better and so will this series..........thanx for ya comment

The_Spirit_of The Samurai The_Spirit_of The Samurai

true sword fighting

many people don't realize that in a real sword fight, there is almost no touching of swords. a fight will last a few seconds. attack, block, counter.

Ninja Naritai game intro Ninja Naritai game intro

Awesome!

This was so good I thought it was a preview for something that was gonna air on nickelodeon or something...great job ^^ Can't wait for the game!